[TenTec] Ten-Tec Service Experiences?

Gary Follett dukeshifi at comcast.net
Sun Sep 22 20:10:49 EDT 2019

I have had magnificent email based support from Ten Tec in recent months.

Eight weeks lead time may seem long, but sometime I myself get to that point. In some cases, when uncommon parts are needed, waits can easily get longer.

They know their radios so I have to believe they would do good work on them.

Aside from the PTO, which I do NOT want to do, what is wrong with the Omni?

Gary

W0DVN