[TenTec] Omni II master resets when turned on.

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 07:32:01 EDT 2020

Hi Barry,Yup, got it. Thanks a bunch. And it even retains the frequency, etc. now when restarted - wunnerfull
Yesterday on 40 SSB there were some VK and ZL having a chat with a couple of K & W stations, for close to an hour. I let it play in the shack while did other things (like tear my hair out looking for the gol durned battery with mirrors and strong lights.. You would think as good as TT is about documentation they would mention the battery.
I have been basically off the air for ten years. Getting the itch again and the station is a wreck.

Cheers -

denny / k8do