[TenTec] Problems with Orion II

Byron Cordes byroncordes at icloud.com
Tue Apr 28 12:35:33 EDT 2020

Second that last motion!  Seems like if anything is wrong first thing to do is a Master reset then change those A9 caps. Mouser has them .   73s

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 28, 2020, at 11:22 AM, Gary Follett <dukeshifi at comcast.net> wrote:

Change all of the electrolytic capacitors on the A9 board with low ESR 105C rated capacitors.

Most Orion problems like this are caused by A9 board problems.

Gary

W0DVN