[TenTec] NEW: Classic Argonaut Group

Rick at dj0ip.de Rick at dj0ip.de
Fri Aug 14 17:38:55 EDT 2020

Something OLD, something NEW.  These legacy Argonaut radios are old, our
group is new.

Today, Bob (K4TAX) and I have created a new group for Ten-Tec fans of legacy
Argonaut (Analog) Radios.

Specifically, these include the Models 505, 509, and 515 transceivers, along
with the 405 Amplifier.

Together, we invite all with interest in these pioneer radios to join us in
keeping this legacy alive.

ABOUT:  The purpose of the Classic Argonauts Group is to share experience
and ideas about this classic line of Ten-Tec radios, including the Argonaut
Models 505, 509, 515, and matching 405 Amplifier, as well as accessories for
each.

We shall help each other with friendly suggestions on how to repair,
refurbish, maintain, and operate these classic radios.

Everyone with an interest in this topic is welcome to join the group,
whether you currently own one of these classic radios or not.

To join the group, you must first be a member of Groups.io; no worry, they
do not SPAM us as Yahoo!Groups used to do.

Visit the Group:  https://groups.io/g/TEN-TEC-Classic-Argonauts

Join:    <mailto:TEN-TEC-Classic-Argonauts+subscribe at groups.io>
TEN-TEC-Classic-Argonauts+subscribe at groups.io

IMPORTANT:  If you have written me with interest in this group in the past 2
days, you should have automatically received an email invitation to join the
group.   Simply reply to this email and your are "in".

BTW:  Bob (K4TAX) and I co-manage half a dozen various Ten-Tec groups
together.  We have so for may years.  Please join with us in keeping the
TEN-TEC banner flying.

73,

Rick, DJ0IP

(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)