[TenTec] 526 control needed

Skip Davis skipnc9o at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 01:24:21 EDT 2020

New to the list, I just bought a 526 6n2 and it has a damaged Mic/Power dual potentiometer. It appears to be shipping damage or pre-existing damage. If anyone has one or where I can buy one it sure would be helpful.
If you know the manufacturer and part number that would be great. It is the same that is in the Argonaut 535, Delta 536, and I believe several other Ten Tec models. If you have a junker of one of those around I’d be interested in buying the part or control board.

Thanks,
Skip Davis, NC9O
Sent from my iPad