[TenTec] Omni VI Logic Board

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Thu Aug 27 12:39:56 EDT 2020

In reference to my earlier post......the RESET function on the
microprocessor is a combination of R16 {100K} and C58 {1.0uF} on pin #1
to ground of U7.   I suggest replacing C58 with a new one and increasing
the value to 2.2 uF.

My earlier comment was from my recall of another model.   Now I have the
manual/schematic at my desk.   Sorry for the error.

73

Bob, K4TAX