[TenTec] Question of adjusting the LED graph display on the Centurion 422

David Sturm hc5dxec at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 09:48:08 EST 2020

Good day all.
Does anyone know how to adjust the LED graph display for the Centurion 422?
I see on the schematics that it's pot R8, but I can't find it marked on the
board with pot(there are many) which is Pot R8. I'm guessing once I find
the R8, I will need to adjust the POT, place the cover back on and apply
power and watch my Telepost LP-100a to see how close I got and readjust
again. Correct?
Thank you for all your input in advance.
73
*David-*
*HC5DX*

*http://carmenlaveranda.com <http://carmenlaveranda.com>*

*I follow the DX CODE of CONDUCT*

[image: http://nfarl.org/picts/nfarlLogoTransparentBackground_medium.gif]

*From Ecuador, at 8,300 (2,500m) feet in Altitude, a 60'(19m) tower is tall
enough I say!*
*Love getting QSL cards*
*Excellent Coffee here, drink some and stay awake for some great DX*

*"It is not the class of license the Amateur holds, but the class of the
Amateur that holds the license."*
*David-*