[TenTec] TEN TEC

Bernie Skoch k5xs at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 14:54:23 EST 2020

I have a dead Orion II.  I sent an email on Sunday Jan 19th and had an email response with RMA 24 hours later (Monday the 20th).  I think that's as good of a response as anyone could reasonably expect.
I shipped the radio later that day and haven't heard anything from them yet (but I didn't really expect to so soon).
73,Bernie