[TenTec] FS: OMNI-VI/VI+ Roofing Filter Kit CHEAP!

Bill Cotter n4lg at qx.net
Wed Feb 12 09:42:38 EST 2020

After modifying my two OMNI-VI+ transceivers with the INRAD roofing
filters, I have one last NOS kit that is surplus to my needs. The
original cost was $175 plus shipping. These filters make a BIG
difference by lowering adjacent channel interference from strong
stations during contesting or DX'ing.

INRAD OMNI-VI/VI+ Roofing Filter Modification Kit NOS - Includes
factory wired circuit board with #763 600Hz filter, cables,
hardware, and detailed instructions. (works with OMNI-V, but with
cable splice).

$85 shipped

73 es tnx Bill N4LG