[TenTec] Paragon 585

Vic Klein vhklein at ptd.net
Mon Feb 17 05:07:14 EST 2020

Sounds like the processor has locked up. Be sure to do a reset (button on
the right side) and make sure connectors and boards are connected properly
inside. Alas, if the processor chip has failed, that may be the end.

=Vic=

WA4THR

----------------

Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec at contesting.com
<mailto:tentec%40contesting.com> >

[TenTec] Paragon 585

ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec at contesting.com
<mailto:tentec%40contesting.com> >

Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec at contesting.com
<mailto:tentec%40contesting.com> >

Sun, 16 Feb 2020 22:40:15 +0000 (UTC)

<mailto:tentec at contesting.com>

Good day gents

I seem to have another more serious problem with my Paragon 585 now, despite
my

efforts so far I now have another more serious problem to contend with.

All the LED indicators o0n the front panel have come up and in addition to
that

the display has gone.

Has anybody had this problem and it's cure?

Thanking you all in anticipation

Snowy G0HZE