[TenTec] files section

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Sun Feb 23 20:17:34 EST 2020

The Omni VII manual can be found as a PDF at this link:
http://www.tentec.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/tt_588_manual_v2.0.pdf

The schematics are at the same link but a bit further down the page,
still under Documentation.    I do not know of a parts list nor voltage
or waveform measurements listings or charts.     And what is there as
represented on the schematics are the only ones I've found and are
"somewhat close" to the actual radio circuits. Good skills and
understanding is required to "read between the lines" as changes in
production took place and the documentation was not updated and published.

73

Bob, K4TAX