[TenTec] Eagle & Heath SB-200 Amp

T N TUCKER tn_tucker at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 25 15:11:20 EST 2020

 This might help.  Tom  W4TUC        Heathkit SB-200 Hard Key

|  |  |

|  |
Heathkit SB-200 Hard Key

    On Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 01:15:41 PM CST, Mike Bryce <prosolar at sssnet.com> wrote:

 gang,

the SB-200’s key line sits about MINUS 130 ish volts DC.

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.