[TenTec] Classic TenTec QSK, etc.

Rick at dj0ip.de Rick at dj0ip.de
Mon Jan 13 01:23:52 EST 2020

I have replaced my Eagle with a 7300 and I am quite happy with it.
I also use an external preselector with it (probably not necessary in the states).
More important, I NEVER run it with the RF gain fully open.  I always have the RF gain reduced.

It can do dozens of things a Corsair cannot do, many of which I don't need, but some of which I am not willing to do without.

The short answer to your question Bob is, we don't all share the same wants and needs, so it all depends on what you want your radio to do for you and whether or not you understand how to use it properly.

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)
May the Sunspots be with us!