[TenTec] Paragon 585

Vic Klein vhklein at ptd.net
Tue Jan 28 05:35:01 EST 2020

A little more info on the symptoms might help. If the problem is on every
band then it is probably the minor loop board, if it is confined to a couple
of bands then it probably is the major loop board. The problem is most
likely caused by broken solder connections.

The solder is the issue and the connection might look OK, but still be bad.
Ultimately a better fix is to remove existing solder are redo the
connections. Alas, this is a very common problem with  the Paragons, which
otherwise are fantastic rigs.

=Vic=
WA4THR