[TenTec] Meanwell SE-1500-15 and Tentec 420

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Fri Jul 17 13:38:49 EDT 2020

Bob;
My concern is that the supply may be noisy in as much the original application was not an RF environment.  You may need to add CORCOM line filtering and add large torroids on the DC output.  In many original instances the filters were part of the mainframe and not in the supply.

If this is a linear supply the issue of noise or RFI is much less.  Still, some filtering may be needed.

If it is a switch mode supply, I’d say you have a good “science project” with regard to noise elimination.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone