[TenTec] TT Argonaut 509 Control board?

William Redfearn n4elm at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 25 21:08:10 EDT 2020

I'm looking for a 90192 Control board for a TT 509.
Apparently this is a very early one as it does not match my other 509 or the manual.

The problem is the 8 volt power supply section is dropping to 5.3 volts when the radio is turned on.
Voltage & resistance measurements and substitution have proved this out.

Any control board from a 509 or 515 should work.
Thought I'd see what I can find before I pull the discrete components and put in something like a 7809 regulator.

Thanks!

73 - Dave, N4ELM