[TenTec] WTB

Jay Sturtevant k2ztdx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:31:30 EDT 2020

Mike,

I have a Scout 555 with NB and all of the band modules. I bought it new in
1997 and really enjoy using it. It's not for sale.

I am thinking of picking up a "parts" Scout because the radio is not fully
supported by the manufacturer now. I was watching an online auction that
ended shortly before 9:00 last night with a bid made just before the
closing. That Scout was not a "parts" radio.

Curious as to why you are looking for a Scout. Most of the newer hams are
not aware of the rig's reputation or usefulness, imho.

Thanks, Mike.

73,

Jay, K2ZT