[TenTec] Argosy 2

James Duffer dufferjames at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 08:40:12 EDT 2020

Is their any modulation of the output when you do that?  Is there hum, or a signal (envelope) on the output, if so, you may have some sort of audio oscillation modulating the output if it is a single sinusoidal it would create a CW tone.  The modulator itself may be unbalanced....good luck with your troubleshooting.

73, Jim, WD4AIR