[TenTec] Century 22

Josh Gibbs gibbsjj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 22:20:32 EDT 2020

Hi Ten-Tec Friends,

I've been lurking here for a long time. Haven't posted anything in a while.

I've just purchased a Century 22 that won't TX. I've wanted one of these
rigs for a long time, and I'm looking forward to the project. It should
arrive next week.

I'd really love to get a good copy of the manual. Anyone have one to scan?
The one that Ten-Tec made available is terrible quality!

I scanned and posted high quality versions of my Century 21 Digital manual
and associated files.... hoping someone out there can return the favor.

Thanks and 73!

-Josh WU7H