[TenTec] Century 22

Bob, WB2VUF wb2vuf at verizon.net
Tue Jun 16 21:45:53 EDT 2020

Josh:

That's really good news.  I found one other source, another CB supplier
but they claim to have the Mitsubishi 2SC1969:
http://stores.goldeneagleradios.com/mitsubishi-2sc1969-2sc2312-2sc2166/

I would not take a chance on a 2SC1969 clone.  It may fail prematurely,
or worse, put out spurious emissions, like VHF parasitics.

There might be a substitute, but it would take some research.

73,

Bob WB2VUF