[TenTec] Century 22

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 21 10:14:47 EDT 2020

I worked for my first 2 years with a DX60 and HR10.  My receiver was a
collins 75A1 I found at a flea market for $50.  The receiver accuracy
made up for the HR10 inaccuracy.  I just spotted myself with the 75A1. I
worked WAS and DXCC this way.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
127 River Moss Way
Hertford, NC 27944