[TenTec] Ten Tec TX-100 transmitter?

Lee lee at wa3fiy.com
Sat Jun 27 09:15:12 EDT 2020

Howiet

If the TX-100 listed had a 6146 final, it was a modified transmitter.
The TX-100 had a sweep tube final.  I do not recall which tube exactly.
I have the RX-10, TX-100 and model 200 VFO here.  I recall that is
necessary to do some modest rewiring of the crystal oscillator stage
(another tube) to use the vfo. I see documents listed on line.  The
RX-10 docs are listed at the Ten-Tec web site and the transmitter and
vfo docs listed on another site so those may be available to you.  I
imagine finding one for purchase is going to be a challenge.  Hope you
can find one.

73 de WA3FIY  Lee