[TenTec] 238B dial and 238 red pully/pointer

Bill Acito w1pa at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 19:54:29 EDT 2020

I am refurbing a 238 tuner, and the red pulley/pointer is missing.  Does anyone have a source (3D print) for a new one?  (this is not a simple red pointer like on the Omni/Triton that hangs on the cord  – it has a pulley on it).  I have sourced a small pulley, but need the pointer itself.

Short of that, does anyone know where Ten Tec sourced the multi-turn knob for the newer 238B Inductor? I could skip the pointer and use the knob from the 238B tuner.

Bill ACITO | W1PA