[TenTec] Omni VI+ 80M Xmit

Greg S oldlongbeard at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 15:43:17 EDT 2020

If receive is OK on 80M, best bet is a relay on the Low Pass Filter Board for 80M went south. Rather coincidental, I just pulled my spare stash of these relays off the shelf to list them here for sale. Each of the LP filter sections uses 2 relays. There really is not a great way to test which is bad without removing them....then, once that work is done, it is recommended to just replace both. A fellow can then test the 2 used ones, and keep the good used one as a spare.
So,.... I have the relays, and will ship a PAIR, Brand New, for $25 via USPS to lower 48 states. I am good on QRZ for email as well as mailing address.

Regards,
Greg, KC8HXO