[TenTec] orion11

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Wed May 6 22:26:26 EDT 2020

Then start cleaning connectors.   Use a good contact cleaner, DeOxit,
apply a small amount to a Q-Tip.  Unplug each connector, and do this one
at a time, scrub the male pins and then exercise the connector on and
off a couple of times to clean the female connector.   NEVER spray
anything into the radio.  It will take a dozen or so Q-Tip swabs to do
the job.

Bet it comes back to life.

73

Bob, K4TAX