[TenTec] Searching For a Orion II Cable

Paul K hglent at frii.com
Thu Nov 5 13:08:48 EST 2020

I need help.

I gave the cable that is made for the Orion II Auxiliary Audio to a
fellow ham. There is a long story to go with that I wont go into here.

Now I have a problem! I need the cable.

So, does any one have the 4 conductor Auxiliary Cable they would be
interested in selling?  The cable terminates in a 5 pin DIN Connector on
one end, and RCA Phono Plugs on the other end.  It is about 8 feet long.

Please contact me "off list" if you have one you could help me with.

Thanks a million for any help you may have for my problem.

73

Paul K.

WA0BAG