[TenTec] Wanted - Readable Ten Tec Argonaut 516 Manual/Schematics!

Steve Ireland stevevk6vz at tpg.com.au
Sun Nov 22 23:30:56 EST 2020

G’day from Glen Forrest, Western Australia

In the process of trying to repair an TT Argonaut V 516, which has a power amplifier/power amplifier low pass filter fault.

My problem is the schematics of the downloadable Ten Tec Argonaut V manual available on the Ten Tec website are just about unreadable.

Please does anyone have a PDF – or know where I can get a PDF – of the manual/schematics which are complete/more readable than the TT download?

Even better, if they can email it to me at stevevk6vz at tpg.com.au, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!!!

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ/G3ZZD