[TenTec] Argosy 2

Ken Brown kenradiobrown at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 16:21:31 EDT 2020

"  i see a varying voltage on U1 when i rotate R2," and you can also see
the final bias voltage at L3 (which you have set to 0.7 Volts) change as
you adjust R2? And as you do that you see no current through L5 ( the final
collector current ) changing along with the R2 setting? If that is the case
either the finals are bad or somewhere there is an open circuit. Are R12
and R15 okay?

N6KB