[TenTec] argosy 2

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Thu Sep 17 09:25:56 EDT 2020

snowy,

do you have signal now on the base of the PA driver transistors?

do you have a low drive source such as a qrp transceiver? Or a signal generator?
if you do, you can disconnect the input to the pa and squirt in some rf from the external drive, a half of watt would be fine, and if the PA works, you’ll see a gain of power.
remember if you do this test, the argosy must be in TX condition.

mike wb8vge

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never  know if they are genuine”

—Abraham Lincoln