[TenTec] Argonaut 509

ROLAND HOWELL snowy.howell at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 3 17:24:55 EDT 2021

Hi Bob and Winston
Thanks so much for responding to my question, i think i have one of
those oriental counters somewhere! and i might just add that in with the
radio and let him do the work.
I have too much on my plate as it is, got to redo the PTO from the 515,
think i have made an error during reassembly, it is nice and smooth
after removing the hardened grease but the pointer hasn't lined up as
expected, i followed my strip down notes but still bopped a drollock
somewhere.
73
Snowy G0HZE