[TenTec] 515 Argonaut

ROLAND HOWELL snowy.howell at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 5 12:35:48 EDT 2021

Hi Martin
Right that the PTO working properly, even if the pointer travel across
the 'S' meter but from other correspondence this is normal.
I was unable to check before strip down because of the extremely hard
original grease as slapped on by TT, i had to crack it off the shafts as
it was so hard.
Been listening to CW and SSB on it this afternoon, don't know where i
was, tried to find the same signal on my Paragon 585.
My suspicion is that a full retune is probably needed, the resonator is
working well, certainly peaks the bands up.

73
Snowy