[TenTec] Omni 6 Plus Audio Filter

Phil Erickson phil.erickson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 11:07:32 EDT 2021

Hello,

  I have put the installation instructions at the link below in PDF.  Very
sorry for the terrible quality but these were done on a phone in 15 seconds
(not near a scanner).  If you look at the IF/AF board and compare them to
the photos, I think you probably could figure out if it has been applied.
Or you can use the last page photos on a scope to see whether the response
is right.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M7vD5wh5isUSqBDB2AIutP2qelkMtbVv/view?usp=sharing

73
Phil W1PJE