[TenTec] TenTec jupiter

Byron Cordes byroncordes at icloud.com
Sun Apr 11 13:11:52 EDT 2021

   I would give it to him in exchange for some yard work or something like that.
He will value it more than if his parents bought it for him!
 As far a value this site should give you the high end ! Hihi  Myself $200-300 and I really wouldn’t buy it at that price unless that’s just all the money I had to spend!
 I have bought Icom 7300 for $600 and $650 ! They needed the money fast but that’s really only $200 under a normal selling price. No I don’t run one ! Orion or a Flex or Drake!
 Just remember if it breaks where and who is going to fix it?  Oh shipping cost to repair a radio! I’m in the Midwest and if I send a radio anywhere it $50 one way!
 I think letting him work it off !  Heck it could be washing the house siding by hand ! Hihi
73s Byron AC9PA