[TenTec] Little problem with Omni D display

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Fri Apr 30 10:12:59 EDT 2021

Hi, Jon,

first off are you sure the Omni D you’re working on has the 30 meter band? That was an option. Ditto 17 and 24 meters.

I don’t remember if the presets are done with diode or resistors. I’ll have to look.

mike, wb8vge

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never  know if they are genuine”

—Abraham Lincoln