[TenTec] Fwd: [TentecOrionSeries] Orion II sub receiver problem

Barry Simpson vk2bj at optusnet.com.au
Thu Feb 25 05:15:42 EST 2021

Good evening all

As a final point regarding this matter, my replacement ceramic filters have
arrived from Poland. They are identified as LT 450 EW.

They are exactly the same size as the CQ 33-450 E with the same number of
pins in the same positions.

I was able to solder one into the sub receiver board where the faulty
filter had been very quickly and the sub receiver is now behaving fine.

73

Barry  VK2BJ