[TenTec] Ten Tec Argo V repair

Bob, WB2VUF wb2vuf at verizon.net
Wed Jan 27 21:52:37 EST 2021

Not to mention that they are EMP-proof, help keep the shack warm,  have
a nice cheery glow, and the aroma of warm vacuum tube electronics is
indescribable!

I have a cat who loved to curl up on my HW-100.  I bought her a heated
cat bed so she wouldn't fill the rig with fur.

Jim, I still remember the delightful article you wrote for QST when you
organized the first Classic Exchange.

73,

Bob WB2VUF