[TenTec] Ten Tec Argo V repair

Rick at dj0ip.de Rick at dj0ip.de
Thu Jan 28 02:14:58 EST 2021

I had a small problem arise with my 7300 about 3 months after I received it.
Its output of the band info (used for switching bands automatically on my linear amp) stopped working.

ICOM swapped the whole main board.  Luckily it was under warranty.
Apparently they don't repair boards either.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)
May the Sunspots be with Us!