[TenTec] Transistor Cross Reference

Karl Heimbach kheimbach at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 6 16:10:02 EST 2021

I've been through three online transistor cross references without
luck.  I am looking for a small NPN that would cross to this:

     Original transistor: BC407B

     Material of Transistor: Si

     Polarity: NPN

     Maximum Collector Power Dissipation (Pc): 0.25 W

     Maximum Collector-Base Voltage |Vcb|: 50 V

     Maximum Collector-Emitter Voltage |Vce|: 45 V

     Maximum Emitter-Base Voltage |Veb|: 6 V

     Maximum Collector Current |Ic max|: 0.1 A

     Max. Operating Junction Temperature (Tj): 125 °C

     Transition Frequency (ft): 150 MHz

     Collector Capacitance (Cc): 5 pF

     Forward Current Transfer Ratio (hFE), MIN: 200

This transistor is used in the audio amplifier board of a Ten-Tec
Argonaut 505.  I have several small NPN's on hand but nothing that quite
matches a BC407B.

Thanks,

Karl - W5QJ