[TenTec] ? Electric fence noise

Bob McGraw rmcgraw at blomand.net
Tue May 4 12:31:21 EDT 2021

Well, I believe you said it is your fence.   If so, go look in the
mirror and complain to the fellow until he does something about it.  Or
take the fence down and feed the deer.

One fellow suggest and he had success by placing a toriod donut with
about 3 turns of wire located very close to the fence charger.   Might
try that.

73

Bob, K4TAX