[TenTec] ⛔ Re: ? Electric fence noise

Ralph Matheny mathenyr at marietta.edu
Tue May 4 14:13:16 EDT 2021

Sorry my post re the choke on the fence was not
clear.  The choke goes at the output of the charger.
That requires a co-operative farmer, which you may
not have.

FCC will not help with any HF related problem unless
you can get a local public service agency to call.  A few
years back there was a bad pager TX here, made a mess,
no results until I got the tech at the local airport to make
a call...and the problem got fixed...fast.

de K8RYU