[TenTec] Crystal Filters, and more For Sale

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Thu May 20 09:33:27 EDT 2021

Crystal Filters, and more For Sale:

.

Crystal Filters for TenTec Rigs For Sale:

I have a couple crystal filters for TenTec
rigs for sale. All work fine and look fine.

The following filters are used in TenTec rigs
in the 9 MHz IF. This includes the Omni series A, B, and C; Omni V,
Omni VI,
Argosy, Paragon, and Orion I.

While these will fit the original Orion,
they do not fit the Orion II.

The following are actual TenTec crystal filters:

TenTec 217 filter
500 Hz wide, CW filter,  $79

TenTec 218 filter
1800 Hz wide, Narrow SSB or wide CW, $79

.

TenTec Original Boxes

These are original boxes only,
and do not include the equipment.
Inserts are included.

TenTec AC-5 QRP Antenna Tuner $8
TenTec KR-2 Keyer Paddles $5
TenTec 255 PS $20
TenTec 561 Corsair $30
TenTec 604 Keyer Paddles $5

These are original boxes only.

.

Miscellaneous Parts:
.

I still have some Century 21 (Model 570) parts
and Omni 546 parts For Sale:
.

.
TenTec Omni 546 Parts:

I have a TenTec Omni D, Series B, Model 546 that I
am parting out.
Many, probably most, of the parts are compatible
with most all of the Omni series A, B, and C rigs.

The front panel is in good shape and available,
as is the bezel.

Some heterodyning crystals are available.

Many internal circuit boards are available.

PTO and final module are gone.
Many, many parts are still available.

.
TenTec Century 21, Model 570 Parts:

I have parts from a Century 21, model 570, available.
Most of these parts should also fit the Model 574
digital version.
Hopefully these parts will let several rigs live again.

Most aluminum parts are presently available.

Some internal PC boards are available.

PTO, power supply parts, and final module are gone.

Please let me know what you need.

.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous accessories,
etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson