[TenTec] Argonaut filter question

Rick at dj0ip.de Rick at dj0ip.de
Wed Aug 31 02:32:53 EDT 2022

Hi Shawn,

That is the 9 MHz SSB filter out of a Galaxy/HyGain R-1530 receiver.

The Argonaut's 4-pole SSB filter was not centered exactly on 9.000 MHz.

I think it is about 9001.5 kHz.

The same filter was later used in the Argosey’s.  There was an option to replace it with a 9 MHz filter and many people did that, so I’m sure several people still have the original 4-pole filter in their junk box.  I have one, but shipping from Germany is expensive.    If you query the group and also the Tentec.com group, you might be able to find one and restore it to its original condition.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP

(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)

May the Sunspots be with Us!