[TenTec] Looking for Orion II

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 16:09:02 EST 2022

    Seeing the ad again I thought "why not".I pulled mine out of the storage cabinet and pushed a Flex, a 990, and a 1000Mp Mk-V around to make room.I just finished a dozen or so contacts, mixed phone and CW, to be sure it is still perfect. It is.What a nice, dual receiver radio.I have sellers remorse already.
Like the girl in the story I will hate myself in the morning.I suspect it is going back into the cabinet.Sorry.

Doc / k8do