[TenTec] OMNI 6+ For Sale

N4IJ dougn4ij at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 19:46:55 EST 2022

Picture deleted since it is too big...

Starting to thin some of my stuff. Picture from my very old cell phone but
you get the idea - sorry for grainy picture.

OMNI 6+  very nice cosmetics. Only thing I can see is some very tiny dings
on the upper trim ring outer edge. Other than that looks great and no
scratches. 2 things:  160 meter relay getting dirty, as some time I have to
switch several times for 160 to work.  Appears that the SWR meter is not
working.  Other meter functions ok.   I have only used this rig on CW for a
long time.  Mostly it sits as a backup rig.

Inrad 600hz roofing filter
9mhz IF  500 and 250 cw filters
6.3 IF 500 and 250 cw filters
Inrad audio mod (still in parts envelope not installed).
Original manual
Power cord

No PayPal and no warranty - can qso you on CW if you want to hear it.

Doug N4IJ, Forest City, NC-