[TenTec] Omni VI opt 3.... PLL problem

Jim Goudie jagoudie at comcast.net
Fri Jan 28 17:44:22 EST 2022

Pete,

Thanks!  I saw a reference today stating that these boards “in the oven” often have solder joint problems, which makes me think that my be heat related, as well.

I appreciate this additional information.  I only have a 20 mhz scope, but I know people!  ;-)

Thanks again!!
Jim  AF3Z

Jim Goudie   —  jagoudie at comcast.net
610 Kraybill Church Rd