[TenTec] Century 21 question

Shawn Upton kb1ckt at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 07:33:43 EDT 2022

I vaguely recall that thread (on QRZ from time to time), did not see that result.  That is a possibility, although I'd be worried about scratches!  Still, that is an option, and then later on, if one gets scratches... then put the vinyl back on.  Not a bad idea.
Won't get to this one too soon.  A really beat Argonaut followed me home, along with something I've been wanting for some time: a Corsair II.  I've been too busy to set up the Corsair, IMO that ought to be first (will it displace my Omni C? who knows!).
Shawn kb1ckt