[TenTec] OMNI 6 Power switch replacement

Carl Heidenblad carl at heidenblad.com
Thu May 12 11:06:38 EDT 2022

Here's some info-

73,  Carl

https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/65/610_620-Series_Details__26_COS-1775970.pdf

https://www.mouser.com/c/electromechanical/switches/rocker-switches/?m=Carling%20Technologies&series=610

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/89538804?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/89538804?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>