[TenTec] ARGOSY 2

ROLAND HOWELL snowy.howell at btinternet.com
Sun May 15 04:37:16 EDT 2022

Good Morning Andy from across the pond here in a damp UK ( whats new
there then ha ha)

I went and sold the 225 PSU just last week, then this one came in,  oh
well i just use the Astron RM50 that is my shack power supply, that
should be man enough for the job.

Did some more voltage checks last night and found that the IF/AF board
are all over the place,  so i have that to repair first.

Its a shame the down loaded manuals dont have a component location chart
as well as the circuit diagram, but i will say that the voltage chart is
great.

Thanks for your input and if you have any other suggestions keep them
coming ha ha.

73

Snowy G0HZE