[TenTec] Dayton Hamventiion

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sun May 29 22:41:27 EDT 2022

Yes, Mike was at the booth, at least on Friday and Saturday when I was there.

There wer a few Ten Tec rigs on display, as well as a few Alpha Amps.

Mike indicated that production can’t be restarted (in Dayton) until he can get parts, primarily processors, which are back ordered, and apparently won’t be until early 2023.  Maybe.  (Not within his control, obviously)

73, Ron W3WN