[TenTec] Jupiter screen

Paul Kraemer elespe at lisco.com
Mon Oct 17 21:30:41 EDT 2022

Recently I acquired an exceptionallynice Jupiter, it works well and I
like it!  My macular degeneration and cataracts would like it better if
it had a brighter screen.

I have seen pictures of the radio with a bright blue screen and I have
been told that there was an optional kit which replaced the original
green screen.  I have also been told there are other displays which are
a simple retrofit to the original form and fit---no modification required.

Can anyone assist me with this?  Shed some light on it so to speak.

Thanks

Paul K0UYA